From Her Fashion Icon To Rihanna Idolatry: Uncover Untold Facts About BLACKPINK’s Jennie
Blackpink’s Jennie has grown in popularity over the years, and here are some of her unknown facts
BLACKPINK, the popular girl group doesn’t need to be introduced. Not only did the band wowed us with their breathtaking and sparkling performances, but each of the groups in the quartet actually moved and influenced us with their personality and individual characteristics. Saying that today we are here with Jennie’s Unknown Facts as shown in Pink Villa.
1. She is the ultimate fashion icon of the band. The star has an important fashion quotient.
2. She is fluent in Japanese.
3. She idolizes Rihanna, speaking of which she once said, “My number one idol will always be Rihanna.” She has everything I want to be.
4. She was born in 1996 and is Capricorn.
5. Her fashion icon is her mother, Gabrielle Chanel.
Read also: Congratulations! BLACKPINK’s ‘Kill This Love’ Scores 1.4 Billion Views on YouTube; Become the second MV to achieve this feat